From Green to Green with Excellence
Golf and river enjoyment with experts and like-minded people - this is only available from Reisebüro Mittelthurgau. 16 trips to different countries, for a maximum of 28 golfers, under the guidance of golf professionals Andrea Mantoan and Ralf Lehmann as well as experienced golf tour guides.
There are many pleasant things that the Excellence golfers appreciate. The variety of courses, for example. Today in an idyllic location between meadows, lakes and castles, tomorrow right by the sea or with a view over mountain and valley. What more could a golfer's heart desire? You can enjoy all this without stress, changing hotels or lugging your golf equipment. Even the royal class bus is always ready. You don't have to worry about a thing. Relax, enjoy, look forward to the next day when it's back over the gangway to a new fairway.
A little foretaste?
Hole in One on the riverbanks of the Danube
On this 8-day golf river cruise, you will travel through the heart of Europe aboard the Excellence Princess and play some of the most beautiful golf courses along the beautiful blue Danube.
Golf & Savoir Vivre
On this golf river cruise, you will experience the Grand Nation from Paris to the ocean. You will play on golf courses with great reputations in the midst of unique landscapes. Play on one of the most spectacular golf courses in France, on the cliffs of Étretat.
Golf at its best on the Moselle & Main
To the most beautiful courses on the romantic banks of the Moselle, Rhine and Main. A journey full of highlights between the ancient Roman city of Trier and the royal seat of Würzburg. Gentle valleys, lovely vineyards and beautiful golf courses.
The Excellence Golf & River Package
Lots of quality, lots of performance - that's the Excellence drive. The Excellence golf package - everything included! Our packages include everything you need as a golf and travel enthusiast. In addition to your Excellence river cruise from/to Switzerland, of course, a complete golf package. Our golf tour guides are your professional coaches throughout the entire trip, also for tips and tricks on the turf. On the September cruise, golf pro Ralf Lehmann will be with you on board and on the green.
- Arrival and return journey as well as transfers to the golf courses in a royal coach
- Full board on the ship (packed lunch on your golf days)
- Green fees with reserved tee times for 4-5 golf clubs
- Driving range jeton per golf course
- Competitions on request (e.g. single counting game according to Stableford, foursome best-ball - not handicapped)
- Captain's dinner & 4-5 golf cocktails
- Tips and tricks, golfers' quiz, trolleys, fees, port taxes
- Continuous professional golf tour guide from/to Switzerland with organisation and accompaniment of the golf excursions and tournaments